Handwritten address books are a thing of the past, but digital contact lists tend to be disorganized and exceedingly difficult to manage. BusyContacts takes matters into its own hands by making it incredibly simple to find and manage your contacts. Sync with your calendar, social media sites and cloud services to turn your personal and professional relationships into a well-oiled machine.
- Customize your views w/ single column or multi-column
- Track activities associated with each contact including calendar events, emails & messages
- Assign tags to each contact to easily filter contacts by tag (e.g. family, client, prospect, coworker, etc.)
- Create Smart Filters based on certain conditions to easily find contacts
- Sync w/ leading social networks including Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Integrate w/ BusyCal to link contacts to events & more
- Sync w/ all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange & more
- Share address books w/ other BusyContacts users
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Version 1.0.8
- Updates included
- Restrictions: for use on up to 2 devices
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later
- iCloud, Google, Exchange or CardDAV server
About the Developer
BusyMac was founded in 2007 by Dave Riggle and John Chaffee. Dave and John have a long history of building great software together dating back to the early 90's when they created Now Up-to-Date, a revolutionary network calendar for Mac OS 7. Now Up-to-Date and its companion app, Now Contact, were the de facto standards for managing your calendar and contacts.
A lot has changed since then but demand for a powerful calendar and contact manager for macOS and iOS remains to this day.
That's where BusyMac comes in. They've leveraged their years of experience and passion for building great apps for the Mac and have created BusyCal and BusyContacts — the ultimate Calendar and Contact Manager for macOS and iOS.