Using the internet is dangerous: hackers, malicious websites, phishing attempts, all these pose a great threat to your info and devices. The Keezel is a small portable device that protects you and your phone, laptop, tablet etc on WiFi networks.
Raised over $1M on Indiegogo
Note: Expected to ship in April but due to the nature of pre-order products, further shipping delays may occur.
- Encrypts your internet connection and secures all the data traveling from your devices to the web so that your passwords, credit card details, or even identity don’t get stolen
- Blocks access to known malicious websites so that they don’t infect your devices
- Blocks ads to prevent marketing companies from tracking and profiling you
- Replaces your public IP with a random one that can’t be traced back to you or your devices so that your browsing activity can’t be monitored
- Lets you access your home network and country-restricted services from anywhere, anytime
- Unblocks websites so you can access any local services from abroad
- Protects all your WiFi IoT devices so that a hacker cannot access your entire network via a vulnerable IoT gadget
- Charges your phone on the go