Create interactive electronic objects with Arduino using the SainSmart UNO microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. Arduino, the open-source hardware and software community, is on the forefront of bringing electronics prototyping into the home, letting you build complex communication systems between physical, electronic devices. Perfect for novices and experts alike, the SainSmart UNO offers virtually infinite opportunity for experimentation.
- XBee board allows wireless communication over a modified ZigBee protocol using the XBee module from Maxstream
- Ethernet shield based on Wiznet W5100, providing a network stack capable of both TCP & UDP
- SainSmart XBee shield is a compliant solution designed to meet low-cost, low-power wireless sensor networks
- Sensor shield can connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers
- Features the ATmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter & has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode