PDFs are a popular format for sharing files, but they're not exactly easy to work with. Whether you need to edit some text, replace an image, or annotate a few lines, PDF Reader Pro gives your Mac the functionality it needs to become a PDF editing powerhouse. PDF Reader Pro creates an advanced reading experience with bookmark and search functions, as well as a night mode that's easier on your eyes. You can Insert, add, and replace images and texts in your PDFs and even use markup tools to highlight, strikeout, underline, and more right on the PDF.
Installed on over 60 million devices in over 200 countries around the world!
TechRadar: “Best PDF reader for Mac of 2020: read, edit, and more with PDF files”
- Easily access certain texts via bookmark & search functions
- Annotate your PDF w/ highlight, underline, strikethrough, note, freehand, text box, anchored note, rectangle, circle, line & more
- Add hyperlinks to redirect other destinations & edit your links as you like
- Fill out any PDF forms w/ interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, combo boxes, list boxes & more
- Convert PDFs to iWork, MS Word, Text, JPG, PNG & HTML
- Directly transform images imported from scanner or iOS device to PDF
- Read PDFs comfortably in the dark via Night Mode
- Insert, add & replace images and texts in your PDFs
- Add fantastic watermarks to keep your documents safe & professional
- Put your pages side-by-side for booklet printing, no matter what printer you have