WHY WE LOVE IT
With the proliferation of mobile, internet-connected devices, iOS development is rapidly expanding in popularity. Take this course and gain the skills needed to develop iPhone and iPad applications for iOS 7.
- No coding experience required
- Build 14 real apps during the course
- Lifetime access to 429 lectures and over 36 hours of content
- Learn the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps–Objective-C
- Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple–iOS 7 and XCode 5
- Use and extend the Cocoa framework
- Integrate with third party APIs like Facebook, Foursquare and more
- Gather analytics using Mixpanel
- Build a cloud datastore using Parse
John was the lead iOS developer at Fast Society and Cameo until he started BitFountain in 2012. He's contributed to apps that have appeared in TechCrunch, Mashable and the New York Times. At BitFountain, John oversees all projects from a technical and strategic perspective. Before becoming a techie John was a student at Boston College and a researcher in Biophysics at Harvard.
Eliot regularly teaches iOS development classes and workshops at General Assembly and guest lectures for companies and development boot camps around NYC. He also coaches students in a one-on-one environment with a focus on transitioning to full time development. Eliot cofounded and organizes the iOS Office Hours meetup NYC.
Details & Requirements
- Need an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard or later
- All sales final
- Deal price in US Dollars (USD)
- May not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form
- Unlimited online access forever
- Must follow the redemption instructions to subscribe to your course